Monday, August 18, 2008

Final Thoughts

In the beginning of this course, I didn't know much about servers, I had never heard of MySQL, and I had heard of Linux but had never seen it. I also never new about project management. I think I have learned a lot from this course though. I understand better how technology works, how it has to be thought out well and planned for, and how important it is to know the language so you know what's going on. My perspective has changed on digital management. I knew that a lot of work went into it, but not exactly how much and how much you need to know and understand. It is a little intimidating. I sometimes wonder if I can make it through the certificate. It was a really difficult class for me, but I'm glad I took it. I'm feel like I have learned a lot, and things are now clicking for me. The whole LAMP thing finally completely clicked for me. That was cool. I actually enjoyed MySQL and would like to be able to use it better. And the PHP assignments help me to understand how it works with MySQL.

1 comment:

zukzuk said...

Yes! I like the idea of a moose! I saw a lovely Moose mama and baby when I was in a canoe once upon a time.

;-)